I know that it is a bit early for this but I have been thinking a for some time about my resolutions for the new year and I have come up with a few.
1. Continue working out daily with one day off per week.
2. Continue to set attainable weight loss goals for myself in the new year. It all just doesn't magically fall off it will take work and time.
3. Progress from the comfortable and familiar Power 90 program that I have been doing for over a year now to P90X. It is time to Bring It.
4. Make a conscious effort to eat better. My eating habits and food choices are somewhat atrocious. This means cutting way back on anything "fast food" and probably avoiding most of the snacks we have at game nights and so on. This also means I am going to have to cook or something like that.
5. Welcome others to join me in my endeavors towards living more healthy both for their sake and for my sanity. Having other people join one on their journey is much more fun that walking the road alone.
6. Finish what I started and complete my RN program.
7. Take my NCLEX exam and pass with flying colors.
8. Speak my mind more freely and do not hold back on telling others what I really feel about them, especially those who get on my nerves.
9. Retain some measure of sanity with my schedule as it is allowing myself time to relax.
10. Fix up my house as money and time allows.
I encourage others to set goals and work towards them as the new year comes. I also welcome those near and far to join me on my personal quest towards a healthier life and a more fit me.
Love, Luck, Lipstick and Lollipops